Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Fogged up.

Have you ever just been in a bad mood for no reason? Well, that was me this morning. It's like I was mad at myself for being mad. Stupid, right? 

I was driving and thinking to myself  "Gosh this fog is really annoying".... silently cussing to myself about how my car windows were all foggy and I can never remember if I should blast the cold air or hot air to fix it. (My brain is a scary place sometimes....)

As I was being Negative Nancy....I turned the corner to see a van parked to the side and a guy taking a picture of the fog. It caught my attention right away. To him, this fog was a beautiful thing. So, beautiful that he wanted to capture it forever. Then there was me who couldn't get away from it fast enough. When I quickly looked to see where his camera was aimed, I noticed how the fog was slightly above this beautiful barn and how the sun was starting to peak through the mist. In an instant, my view of the fog changed. Maybe it helped that my windows were finally cleared off...(blast the hot air when it's cold out). 

This moment, of course, got me thinking....once again....life is all about what you make it. Often times "negative" things fog up our positive picture. 

Sometimes....all we need is a simple reminder. 

Thank you mister photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment